We all meet on Sunday 23rd at 4 PM Sri Aurobindo Society, on road to Qutab Institutional area, from Adchini.
Need to separate Volunteers and Participants.
THE PARTICIPATION - Open Award Centre Team
Saachi ...will head the participation initiative, and Shloka will mentor.
The launch of Open Centre fixed for 5th Sept 09.
THE VOLUNTEERS - the Award Office Team
Kritika / Freya will captain the Volunteer imitative and the Volunteers of the Office will chip in.
We need to set up volunteer groups / projects:
1. Training ???
2. Communication - Shloka to take care of this.
3. Open Award Centre - Saachi will handle this.
4. Event Management - ???
5. Web and IT - Priyank is doing this, will need volunteers
6. Programme development - ???
7. Fund raising - ???
8. Alumni - Rohit to head this
9. Partnering - with corporate and social organizations
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)
- Training & Development Volunteer – India
- Minutes of the meeting at OAC on 23rd August 2009
- Agenda for the Meeting of Volunteers at SACAC
- The Award and the Universities
- The Award this week
- Update and directions for Award Volunteers
- RE-GREENING INDIA – FOR LIFE!
- National Training Workshop (NTW), New Delhi India,...
- Calendar of Events IAYP India
- The Award this Week
- ▼ August (11)