A research project on major youth development organisations or programmes operating in the region has been undertaken for the regional office by Garry Chamberlain from Consultgroup. The Information was compiled in the form of a Matrix of Youth Development “MoYD” with 17 focus areas. The research has highlighted that the International Award for Young People is clearly the only fully inclusive programme. It further found that all organisations identified as examples under the 17 categories would readily be markets for the Award. International Award research objectives and plans will also be discussed at the RBM 2011. View the Matrix online now for further information.
- Asia Pacific Region e-newsletter December 2010 issue
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Coming On Board - IAA
- Indian Special Projects - Adventure in the Eastern...
- Order Form for Award supplies
- APF Trustees support Updated Strategy 2011
- "its always about teamwork"- Bivujit Mukhoty, Prog...
- Know all about the International Gold Event 2011- ...
- Matrix of Youth Development (MoYD)- The Award is f...
- Coming on Board: Governance & Leadership Video
- Padma Bhushan for Mr. Analjit Singh
- Exhibition marking HRH 90th Birthday
- JG International, Ahmedabad
- Live it up!
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2010 (69)