Meeting with Ex Students from Campion and Greenlawns twice at Garware Club House
( am free to met the IAYP members on all Wednesday from 6 pm on prior appointment , since I have to sign them in ) and once at Cafe Day.
YMCA follow up not yet done, since the person concerned was not in town
2 New schools approached
1) Children Welfare Centre High School & Junior Collage, Versova
2) Hill Spring International School, Tardeo
Conducted 3 IAYP Camps in the month of January, 2011
2 Bronze camps at Pune and One Gold around Matheran.
Called up GAH from West Zone and send mails to remind them to join the GAHS and to inform them on the forth coming GAH Kenya get.together
Outbound Camps,Adventure & PackageTours, & Hotel Bookings
177-79 Nagdevi Street,Mumbai 400003.India
Mob: +91 99205 44171
Monthly Report - January 2011
● Introduced the Award programme to fellow engineering students at SRM Easwari Engineering College.
● Registered two participants from southern districts of Tamil Nadu (Chidambaram and Thanjavur/Tanjore) for the Gold Level. These students will spread the word in their districts and hope to extend the reach of the Award. Have provided them with brochures and copies of Award World/India.
February 2011 - Goals
● Registration of at least 50 participants.
● Have got TAFE’s (Amalgamations Group) Financial Officer’s contact - he is interested in CSR opportunities and working with Young People. Will introduce the Award to the organisation and hope to rope in as a partner.
● Organise a GAH meet in the South to bring together volunteers and plan events for the year, extend to universities and other institutes.
GAHS South India