|Gold Holder Ankit Durga (red tshirt in the centre)|
at the iNME Camp in Uroli 2010
Gold Holder-Ankit Durga worked for INME in the Summer of 2010 and he summarises his experiences as 'BRILLIANT!'. Ankit- who is a keen hiker, mountain lover and adventure enthusiast added that being a part of the team that enables young people to discover the unknown, be excited about adventure and learn essential skills through the INME Camps, taught him to be a better manager, learn the best ways to approach young people and to also relive his Award journeys from school. Today, as a full-time employee of Zomato, Ankit looks back at this brief summer experience as a 'defining' one.
- Must be at least 20 years old
- Interested in working with young children
- Have a skill/interest/hobby they can share
- Willing to spend at least a week on a wilderness camp
- Award Holders/Gold Participants preferred. For Gold Level participants, this will qualify as Gold Residential Project