Asia Pacific Regional Director Sue Walker after having wrapped up a very successful 2009 Regional Training Workshop in New Delhi comprising of eight countries and over 30 participants has now moved on to sustain existing relationships and forge new ones with HSBC India, other schools and colleges. HSBC GR Talent and Recuriting based in Hyderabad has already shown interest in possible programs for skill and physicial activity as a development initiative for their employess. Ms. Walker is now in Chennai.
Good luck to Ms. Walker and Delia. Lets win hearts and bring the world together!
- ► 2018 (149)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)
- Future Leaders : A Talent Development Initiative
- Two new partnerships - YP & Nanhi Chhaan
- The CSR Summit Feb 2010
- IAYP India Organisation
- GAHN Summit Declaration
- GAHN India raising day 13th Dec 2009
- Nominee for President GAHN India - Ishita Khanna
- Sue Walker in the South Zone
- Brewing Knowledge: Gold Award Holders Network Firs...
- Gold Award Holders Network First Meet- 13th Decemb...
- Gold Award Holders Network (GAHN) Event at India H...
- ▼ December (11)