The International Secretariat would like to improve on previous IGEs and would appreciate feedback from NAAs as important stakeholders - in response to the questions below - by 23rd September 2010.
Thank you for contributions to Steph Ball at "firstname.lastname@example.org "
1. What are your expectations in the lead up to the IGE?
2. Do you have any feedback or recommendations for the context and framework of the IGE?
3. What do you believe the purpose of the IGE is and the tangible outcomes that could result from such an event?
4. Do you have any recommendations for themes, and the workshops to come from these?
5. Do you have any feedback or recommendations for the Youth Forum which takes place during the IGE, including “what next” after the Youth Forum?
6. What are your expectations of the host country?
7. Do you have any recommendations on the selection process of delegates for the IGE?
8. Do you have any recommendations on how to improve the understanding of the Youth rep role? And the election process?
9. What do you expect after the event has taken place? E.g. activities/delegate/Youth Rep involvement
10. Any other comments?
For more inputs contact the National Office "email@example.com
Joy Of Learning (JOL) explores twenty-two values that can be taught through schools. In this episode, Sandeep Dutt and Kalyani Chaudhuri ...
“A good teacher can inspire, hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” ...
हिंदी दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ ! संविधान सभा में निर्णय लिया गया कि संघ की राजभाषा हिंदी होगी और लिपि देवनागरी, प्रयोग में आने वाले अं...
It is said that silence is golden. This statement highlights the importance of silence in our lives. There is a deafening noise all around u...