Simplified version of the License guidelines:
1. Award Unit - are Schools only under License from Zones as per their fee and charges.
2. Special Project - NAA, annual renew at Rs. 1000.00 per year; MOU Generic, simple SP Operator License and support from NAA. This will build inclusive participation.
3. Social Sector - Rs. 10,000.00 per year; MOU Generic and NLO, will operate and give Awards. Work with NAA only e.g. YES Centres, for growing participation.
4. Business Partner - Rs. 25,000.00 per year; MOU (detailed), provide service, products and will register OAC Participants only. Work in their city and geographic area only. YES Partners, more for marketing and brand.
5. Corporate Partner - Rs. 35000.00 per year, MOU detailed, NLO will operate nationally, register participants and give Awards as Licensed operators.
Work like YES Centres but multi-city.
Subject to change and Terms & Conditions of the IAA. Implemented in India under License of APF by the NAA.
For more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Programme Foundation
Our Programs & Outreach
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
How the Award Programme works
Posted by Anonymous - February 08, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2022 (126)
- ► 2021 (277)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (245)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (114)
- We welcome Sarala Birla Gyan Jyoti, Guwahati as ne...
- Explore Spiti, Contribute to Sustainable Developme...
- Draft Volunteer Conduct Agreement
- Volunteers are happy people
- Interview of Mr. Sandeep Dutt with Niket Jain
- Saanya Gupta as Volunteer of the month for January...
- Introducing Dhruv Bahl as Intern of the Month for ...
- La Martinere Girls challenge themselves at 11000 feet
- National Director as Keynote Speaker at The Junior...
- License and Operation of The Award Programme
- How the Award Programme works
- Egyptian Adventure
- Peter Cruddas Initiative Internship- “Telling the ...
- Connecting Award Strategy at the Asia Pacific Regi...
- Calling Bronze Award participants to go on Adventu...
- GAHS January News
- Football First "Kickoff to a healthy lifestyle"- I...
- Purkal Youth Development Society - Creating change...
- The Award Asia Pacific Region forms a strategic al...
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2010 (69)
Post a Comment