Simplified version of the License guidelines:
1. Award Unit - are Schools only under License from Zones as per their fee and charges.
2. Special Project - NAA, annual renew at Rs. 1000.00 per year; MOU Generic, simple SP Operator License and support from NAA. This will build inclusive participation.
3. Social Sector - Rs. 10,000.00 per year; MOU Generic and NLO, will operate and give Awards. Work with NAA only e.g. YES Centres, for growing participation.
4. Business Partner - Rs. 25,000.00 per year; MOU (detailed), provide service, products and will register OAC Participants only. Work in their city and geographic area only. YES Partners, more for marketing and brand.
5. Corporate Partner - Rs. 35000.00 per year, MOU detailed, NLO will operate nationally, register participants and give Awards as Licensed operators.
Work like YES Centres but multi-city.
Subject to change and Terms & Conditions of the IAA. Implemented in India under License of APF by the NAA.
For more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Programme Foundation
As I narrate this incident from a few decades back, it brings back the memories of the fine moments carefully carving the future steps of an...
If someone asks, What’s Happiness? The answer for that would be Happiness is something which is around us ; we just need to have the real ey...
The first thing one observes in the playground; a boy aged six dancing obliviously to his surroundings. At times boys would kick him to stop...
“A good teacher can inspire, hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” ...
A mind is like a parachute it doesn’t work if it is not open. The parachute may have to go through some intolerant weather but it knows that...