The Great American Bicycle Ride
This May and June, 15 Indian teens will travel the length of the US Pacific coast – 1600 km’s on a self contained, self sufficient cycling expedition. Along the way they will..
1. Camp on stunning beaches in Oregon
2. Test their skills sand boarding on the dunes
3. Explore the Redwood forests and see the tallest trees on earth
4. Go rafting down the Klamath river
5. Visit and explore the fish markets of Seattle and the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco
This trip has the potential to be a watershed event in any teens life, three experienced facilitators lead the learning outcomes of this trip around the following critical areas
1. Cross cultural awareness and appreciation
2. Belief in abilities of self and the team
3. Learning to lead and be led.
The cost of $5300 covers to and fro airfare, boarding and lodging for 30 days and to top it all the participants get to bring back the cycle as a trophy.
A memory of a life time - a story they will tell their grand children!!
For enquiries please contact email@example.com or call him at +91 9810097627.