- Annual/bi-annual events like a trek or Residential Projects or Service projects for GAHs in collaboration with Volunteer Organisations and/or Service Providers
- Each zone can do pilots on a section of the Award Programme Events like music concerts that may help provide finances to sustain future events.
- International exchanges/events can follow once we can prove sustainability.
- GAHS Members as Award Ambassadors NEED to talk about the Award to create more visibility Share Award stories and experiences on all Public Relations/Communications Mediums. As PR/Communications are at a nascent stage, it is important to lay ground work collectively and record Award stories to National Communications Team
- Try to help Bronze, silver to complete Gold and to ensure better Gold completion rates in Award units in all zones.
- To create more word about the Award, get young professionals/interns involved in Communications and PR strategy.
Confirmations to work together- give support and introduce at least 5 other Gold Holders to register with GAHS in the next one year
The meeting concluded with all members sharing their Goals for the year. T-shirts for all Gold Holders were distributed and new Gold Awardees headed for the Presentation Ceremony at the Vice President of India, Residence.