For students of class 10th to 12th
Illustration and Design Programme
University: Capilano University, Vancouver, Canada
Duration of the Programme: 3 weeks
Dates: May 22 to June 12,2011
The University is renowned for Art, Design and Media. This cutting -edge world class programme will be conducted by expert faculty. Along with career based skill development these programmes offer an experience of a lifetime with their excursion trips, culture exploration, camping and kayaking in scenic Vancouver.
Deadline for confirmation: April 30th
For further information contact Ms. Anjali Bansal at +919235566119 or Ms. Nidhi Tiwari at +919335912616. You may also refer to our website www.icscareersonline.com
- ► 2021 (262)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (245)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Gold Award Holders...
- Apply for the Global Changemakers Asia Youth Summit
- Summer Programme in Canada
- HSBC Gold Award Participants share their Residenti...
- Rajarshi's Award Journey
- Devanjali's Award Journey
- SUDHIR’S STORY
- Award news
- ‘A Journey with a few pit stops’ yet another exci...
- Regional Training Workshop, Korea 26th & 27th
- Role of Volunteer Training Workshops: Promote, Pro...
- Partnership with The University of Delhi; the stor...
- YES Partner Meet
- The First YES Centre Training Workshop
- Visually challenged boys experience the thrill of ...
- Planting and lighting their way to engage in commu...
- Doing the Award has made me believe in myself, a p...
- “Treading through the Sand Dunes”
- Wooing the Indomitable Ganges
- Volunteer Leadership and Six Pathways Workshop hel...
- A New Ray of Hope: How the Award transformed my life
- Can you learn that competition lies with oneself? ...
- “A real time example of Experiential Leaning”: The...
- A journey of self-realisation through the Award
- Volunteer Leadership Workshop: Preparing the Agent...
- Divyangana Dhankar, the First Gold Awardee from th...
- The Singapore Splash Out! With her Award experien...
- Programme Manager-India,shares his "Everest Experi...
- Vote now
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (69)