For young people internships can bridge the gap between formal education and a career, where the emphasis is on training rather than employment. For youth development organisations, internships are an excellent way of channeling and mainstreaming the engagement of young people in the organisation. The IAYP offers internships to young people as a way of positively demonstrating our commitment to youth engagement and acknowledging youth perspectives, as well as the development of the future of the Programme, its renewal and regeneration.
Call Nivedita today +91 11 26497154
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Award India Team - update
- Award Training Centre (ATC)
- International Gold Event (IGE) 2011 Delegate and I...
- Award Interns Dhruv Bahl and Ridhima Oberoi share ...
- ICNL Expedition led by Bivujit Mukhoty
- Experience of our students to NIM
- Youth Football Talent Awards
- IAYP India team
- Australian Sports Outreach Programme (ASOP) and IA...
- Arun Deoli joins the National Team as Programme De...
- Apply to engage in the India-Korea Exchange Progra...
- Board Members: Rocket Fuel or Rocks? - Lucy P. Mar...
- IAYP India at the ASEAN +6 International Youth Cam...
- IAYP India Brand and Supplies
- "My Summer was EPIC": Shubhda Hirawat-Gold Award P...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (69)