The newly established ATC successfully equipped new Award Managers from YES Centre- Satpaul Mittal School,Ludhiana; Award Social Partner- B-Able and Award Adventure Partner- Rocksport about the operational and licensing principles of the Award Programme. The two day workshop allowed the Award Leaders to first get comfortable with thinking out of the box to ensure young people in their communities can be recognised for taking any initiative that targets their self development.
The Workshop with the theme 'Award beyond boundaries' allowed attendees to learn ways to assure a quality Programme. Much appreciation to Gopal Krishan, Anuj Pokhriyal, Vivek, Manjit Hamspal, Sangita Sharma their invaluable time, enthusiasm and their critical feedback.
- ► 2018 (183)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Recognising Priyank Kumar Gupta for his contributi...
- Rocksport partners with Award India
- Award Training Centre (ATC) hosts first YES Traini...
- WZAA Annual workshop - 2011
- Doing the Award
- Korean Delegates visit India, participate in an Ad...
- ASOP Partner-The Naz Foundation
- Award Participants in GD Goenka,"The Earth Sense" ...
- Calendar of Events
- My trip to Mahadev
- RELIEF AND FUND COMMITTEE OF LADHAK
- Gold Holder and Regional Intern attends the UN Hig...
- Hundredth Issue of The Award Weekly
- Award India: Camp to Mandarmani
- Camp to Mandarmani
- Saanya Gupta- Gold Holder and Award Volunteer on w...
- Magic Bus- one of the five ASOP Partners
- YES Centre Manager- Manish Chandel of Purkal Youth...
- Lead the Gold Holders
- IAYP India - Calendar of Events 2011-12
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2010 (69)