'Talent Enablers' is a non government organization with focus on sports, arts, culture and environment for young people. Operating in Dehradun, they have been tirelessly working towards 'cultivating and fostering an environment for creative, artistic, musical expression and preserving the environment and cultural richness of India.'The team at 'Talent Enablers' believe that everyone has the imagination and creativity and it people needs only a gentle push in an informal yet enabling environment to bring 'the talents that lies just below the conscious level' out.
'Talent Enablers' has four aims:
- To develop skills of the marginalized, socially deprived, economically disadvantaged, differently abled but talented sections of the society, particularly women and children. They believe that by developing basic skills, people can achieve independence, be adept at personal expression and become active in social and community involvement.
- To 'enable the athletic, artistic and creative development of children to strengthen the cultural roots of the emerging generation'.
- Provide a common platform to 'inspire talent to visualize, stimulate their imagination, encourage hope and promote self-confidence, develop creative thinking to solve problems and make better life choices'.
- To provide energy to everyone around by enabling the self belief to go beyond normal thinking.
Supporters of Talent Enablers
- The Doon School is India's leading school with an international reputation. As YES Centre of The Award Programme, they are key ally to Talent Enablers as well.
- SDIPA Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Art is India's leading dance institute with branches in all major cities.
- Victory Art Foundation Inaugurated in March, 2004 Shiamak’s Victory Arts Foundation (VAF) is a not for profit organization committed to making dance a meaningful experience for ‘all’.
- Audio Wagon is an organisation that give chance to those people who want to achieve something in the field of music and have ability to create music.
- IMA Blood Bank Uttarakhand is an NGO which create awareness through various campaigns
- Sanskar International School is a day and residential school located at Dehradun.
- Yati Skates is the first of it’s kind team of International/National skaters who train the children of Uttaranchal through roller skating coaching in schools, Institutes, clubs, Organizations.
- Global Network Website Services is a Dehradun based website developing and hosting company.
- The Doon Global School is a co-educational, residential and day school.
As a YES Centre, Talent Enablers will facilitate the Award availability to all young people in its areas of operations, particularly those from the disadvantaged sections of the society.