As the pace of globalisation accelerates and demand for higher education grows, global student mobility is on the rise. In 2010, more than 4.1m tertiary students were enrolled outside their country of citizenship, according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Prospective students who want to study abroad, and their parents, face a staggering choice of locations in which to do so. Of course, the quality of the educational offering is crucial. Yet this is often not the sole consideration. Other factors include the potential for returns on financial and real-estate investments, the availability of work experience opportunities for graduates and the depth of cultural experience that an educational location will offer.
WHICH CITY offers the best return on investment to an International Student? A report analyses cities for precisely this information… Montreal top and Delhi at bottom of those assessed.
- ► 2018 (183)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- Understand the needs of your child
- Students to USA, be cautious
- Education is the only way poor can aspire to a bet...
- Revamped e-textbooks to fight used mkt
- TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge re-start your lobbyi...
- WHICH CITY offers the best return on investment to...
- The college shakeout is overdue, and important - T...
- Why Kids Need to Tinker to Learn | MindShift
- Raw Deal for Vocational Studies in DU
- Education is true empowerment
- Australian students in India
- India leads in education, says Cornell University ...
- Duke’s Award face identity crisis, now an award fo...
- Social Media Marketing
- Guide to Top Campuses in India
- Challenges for India’s Livelihood Youth Skill Deve...
- Delhi University package: Flicker of hope with fou...
- Affordable Quality Education
- Education and Enterprise
- The college shakeout is overdue, and important
- Leadership: Courage, Attitude & Behavior
- Will Delhi University’s 4-year BTech make an engin...
- Going gets tough for state board students
- Courses reopen in third list, drop in science cuto...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)