SchoolEducation.Com: Innovation and Design:Is the Education system helping us innovate or are we simply preparing the students to do assembly line work? The more we put in place uniform systems, curriculum and structure, our education will deliver less innovation and design. When you give a block of wood, with two basic tools like a mallet and a chisel to a young person, you will make the person think design and evolve. If you give Lego blocks, a kit to assemble an aero-model or simply use templates, you will stifle design and creativity. The kits and uniform building blocks are good business sense for marketeers, less effort for teachers and easily help build prefab models which are misinterpreted as creation in our education system.
- ► 2022 (126)
- ► 2021 (277)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (245)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- My Vision - Equal Opportunities for Boys and Girls
- My Vision, My Dream – By Girja Koul
- On Art Circle
- Shreshtha Pane Ke Liye Vidyarthi Ke Liye Sadhan Av...
- 4 Reasons to Start Class With a Poem Each Day | Ed...
- Leadership is built inside
- SchoolEducation.Com: Innovation and Design
- Learning Forward India Welcomes You
- Learning Forward India
- Making Research More Exciting!
- Who is your ideal teacher?
- Learning Experiential Methodology
- Creating Leaders
- Schools Can Launch Their Own Apps!
- Sustainability is about simple understandings
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)