In my 2 years of Fellowship at Azim Premji Foundation, I was lucky to observe the government education system, their policies and the attempts to implement at the school level through teachers.. The constructive skepticism to question the status quo was very much part of my unlearning. During my struggle to balance between the theory and practice, I tried to understand the learner and the learning process through classroom practices at a selected school, Upper Primary School at Rajyawas, Rajasmand district, in Rajasthan.
- ► 2018 (188)
- How trusting the abilities of your student can boo...
- The use of technology in the classroom
- Use of Technology to Engage students better
- How teachers can leverage themselves using technol...
- 10 places to intern and get a good stipend.
- Incorporating technology in teaching
- Integrating technology in teaching
- Steps to achieve success
- Classroom engagement with differentiated learning
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)