Learning Forward India
The Value Of Values
Beyond Just Study!
Youth Engaging Society
David Geurin: Future Driven Newsletter
Happy New Year! We literally get this new beginning just once a year. I want to take the opportunity to cheer you on to the best 2019 ever. Wishing you great health and happiness!
Here are five hopeful thoughts for the New Year:
1. Even if the first half of your school year didn't go as well as you'd like, things can get better.
2. Even if you can't change all the circumstances, you can change how you respond to the circumstances.
3. It's never too late to make a change. Your past does not equal your future.
4. Instead of trying to do more this year, simply be more intentional with what you do.
5. Keep giving generously to others. Your efforts are making a difference.
I know you're the type of educator who really cares about helping your students succeed. Your commitment to raising hope and shaping futures inspires. Press on in 2019!
Here are a few of the best articles I've read recently...
0 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable in 2019
How different is your life, right now, from where you were 12 months ago?
If it’s quite similar, then you haven’t been learning very much. To learn, by nature, is to change and evolve.
Why Schools Should Teach the Curriculum of the Future, Not the Past
The world is changing so fast, even schools who are trying to keep up are falling behind. What is your school teaching? Are you perfecting the past? Or helping create the future?
9 Awesome High School Flexible Seating Classrooms
I shared this post from
with our entire staff. It's great inspiration for creating a classroom that is designed with learning in mind. It's time to move past desks in rows. Keep pushing those limits!
You'll are world changers.
All the best,
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog