Conduct and supervise learning programs and staff skill development for schools. Work for enhancing productivity and quality of work, and building the passion in the school staff to lead young people.
Summary and Main Purpose:
The post will be responsible for the key areas of Learning, building resources and training at The Learning Forward Academy. This post will also actively participate in aspects of Strengthening the Structure and Leadership Development. Work closely with the Educators and the Community to ensure coordination of activity, policy and strategy.
The role has overall responsibility for the key areas of:
- Design, develop and implement the capacity building and training, particularly in the developing and facilitating of best practices, deliver training & learning programs and plans.
- Maintain and develop effective and productive relationships with key delivery partnership organisations and others. Stakeholder engagement is a key area of focus.
- Proactively develop and support the staff and students at The Fabindia School
Scope of work
Training specialists - plan, organize and direct a wide range of training activities. Help to conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new employees. Help rank-and-file teachers, non-teaching staff and support staff to maintain and improve their job skills, and possibly prepare for jobs requiring greater skill. Help supervisors improve their interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with students and the school community. In order to identify and assess training needs within the school, the trainer may confer with the management and supervisors or conduct surveys. Will also periodically assist in the evaluation training effectiveness.
Learning methods include on-the-job training; classroom training; and electronic learning, which may involve interactive Internet-based training, multimedia programs, distance learning, satellite training, videos and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences, and workshops.
In addition to the role as a Trainer and counsellor to the school staff the individual will have added responsibilities:
- Proactively manage staff development activities and the learning calendar. This includes the managing of visits of guests and invitees and from time to time connect with the alumni, friends and outside groups.
- Work with the Principal, relevant faculty and staff, establish development objectives and priorities for the School. Will also be responsible for updating and maintaining official documents of the school at one source.
- Will be required to travel with the Principal and the School Coach for meetings, training, learning and development programs.
Other leadership accountabilities include:
- The incumbent must have the requisite experience and expertise to effectively lead and make a substantive impact in an environment with both indirect and direct reporting relationships and highly varied stakeholders.
- This position requires strategic planning plus strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Strong negotiation and motivation skills, as well as innovation and self-confidence, are success factors for this position.
- This position requires a forward-looking, strategic mindset with the imagination and foresight to conceptualize new ideas and opportunities, as well as the implementation skills to bring those ideas to fruition.
- The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to inspire and lead a team of dedicated professionals.
- This individual should be both a confident leader and roll-up-your-sleeves contributor as needed.
- Skill in motivating others, including senior management, faculty, volunteers, prospects, alumni and staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work effectively with others (often with diverse interests and opinions) to accomplish a goal.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Leadership and the ability to appreciate and articulate the School’s, values and programs to prospects, donors, volunteers and development staff in an engaging, motivating and inspirational manner.
- A demonstrated a successful track record of working effectively with academic leaders.
- Exceptional communication and excellent interpersonal skills. A clear and confident communication style which shows spirit, enthusiasm and integrity.
- Have the managerial skills to set up and operate the Learning Forward India Academy.
Reporting:To the Principal, for assisting in Staff Learning and Development
To the School Coach, for growing the School Leadership Development Program, for helping in the operations and delivery of the learning and development work to enhance the vision of the Founder of Learning Forward India.
The Manager Learning & Development will help take learning forward and work to consolidate the efforts of the Principal and the School Coach, to help prepare the Educators and the HR to take further the vision of the Learning Forward India and build a sustainable organisation.
No CV or reference needed, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have the guts of working with a Startup and are happy to live in the arid lands of Rajasthan at Bali village in Pali district.
Post a Comment