Hear her out, she explains how traditional Indian board games and gamification are the most fascinating tools for a teacher in and out of the class.
Our Programs & Outreach
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Kalpana Jain in her wonderful Hindi shares how traditional Indian games make learning fun
Posted by SandeepDutt - June 15, 2019
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2022 (126)
- ► 2021 (277)
- ► 2020 (755)
- Sweet school memories that made your childhood las...
- Humility- Sawbhi Parmar
- Affordable Quality Education
- Educators for Excellence
- Devyani Dutt: My Transformational Journey
- Leadership for a world that deserves quality educa...
- Believe in the power of technology
- One man army hitting the bull's eye
- Craig Alan Johnson: Quest For Excellence
- I'm presenting with Karl Clauset, My Good School -...
- David Geurin: Don't Just Plan Lessons, Create Expe...
- Courage To Teach #HappyTeachers
- The world is brighter when you're beaming!
- Smriti Krishnia: Taking My Learning Forward
- Branding, Marketing & Communication in Education S...
- Building your school brand?
- Letter for parents: Take off and land as a winner
- Taking Learning Forward
- Mradula Lokre: Career Sphere
- Rajashree Rao: How good are you!?!
- Dehradun Book Launch: NARASIMHA Kevin Missal
- Schools Can Change - feel the story unfolding at T...
- Kalpana Jain in her wonderful Hindi shares how tra...
- Mradula speaks about learning beyond the walls of ...
- Bhawna Sharma: Speaks about the Joy Of Learning
- Nikita Ghalphate: Taking Learning Forward with Kho...
- A day of Buddhi Yoga in Bhopal
- Manish Rajpal: Khol Khel, our way of gamification!
- Mould the Future: Intellectually sharp, mentally a...
- Rajinder Pal Devgan : Pastoral Care
- CLASSROOMS ARE YESTERDAY, WELCOME TO THE FUTURE RE...
- Join Learning Forward
- Palmer J Parker: Courage To Teach
- Gavin McCormack: If you want to improve your schoo...
- The best learning experience for Teachers & School...
- RP Devgan: Draft NEP 2019
- Draft New Education Policy - 19 key changes
- RP Devgan: To Board or not to Board
- ▼ June (38)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete