Today, I wish to share my views on what should we do to be focused during our study in order to attain success.
1. Discover inside you what you want to become.
2. Break the aim /target down into parts.
3. When you finish your daily target, reward yourself by giving time for your favourite sport or your hobby.
4. Make a study routine and paste it in your study place.
5. Be clear about why you want to get good marks.
6. Use a mind map to organize the information in every subject like flow chart or tree diagrams etc.
7. Make a “boring” subject is interesting by watching its short videos or doing its objective questions & checking the score.
8.We cannot learn or memorize everything so try to understand the topics.
9. Never hesitate to ask your doubts with your teacher.
10. Study in short breaks not to lose interest in the subject.
11. Organize your time as per the priority of topics.
12.Schedule weekly relaxations like Sunday etc
13. Give time to do exercise/cycling/ outdoor jogging as good health helps in sound study.
14. Focus on the process, not the result.
15. Get rid of distractions like mobile, TV, outing with friends, etc by deciding a fixed time of about 1-2 hrs.
16. Stick to some values of a good student like honesty (sincere hard work), perseverance(hard work with patience), self-commitment (work as determined), introspection(to look back to your work), self-confidence (belief on own work), awareness (attentiveness toward one's aim)
Dear students, always remember what our great Scientist & President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam said for students-:
“ If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "First Attempt In Learning"
- End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means "Effort Never Dies"
- If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means "Next Opportunity".
So Let's be positive.
Manish Jaiswal/ Educator
The Fabindia School