National Simplicity Day was born out of a need to be free from the complications of theworld and to allow ourselves to just be simple. This day focuses on stepping away from the technology, unnecessary stress and to enjoy life in a simple way as it is. Don't make life complicated.
“Simplicity is the essence of happiness.”– Cedric Bledsoe
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
Tips to simplify life
No need to complicate life, don't be stressed out, dissatisfied and unhappy. There are solutions to every problem.
- Live for purpose.
- Focus on the essential facts of life.
- Discover what is important for you and make a list which will consist of things, goals and activities. He further focuses on small achievements.
- Don't buy unnecessary things for all the wrong reasons. Identify the important thing and get rid of the rest.
- Put a ban on impulsive buying.
- To have clarity on what is important, let go of unnecessary conditions and tune into what you value most.
- Live away from technology...Unplugged your devices. Do something different.
“Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumbnail.”― Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Rahul Kumar Thakur
The Fabindia School