Happiness is defined by different people in different ways. When we feel positive emotions, we tend to feel happy. Happiness is also regarded as the mental state of a person optimistically. Every person defines happiness in his/ her own manner. Happiness should be distinguished from joy. When joy as a constant state of mind, happiness depends on events in our lives. Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good, and you can’t help but smile.
Happiness is one of the most important and most desirable aspects. Happiness may also be defined as being nice and spreading it all around. When joy and happiness are a constant state of mind, Happiness depends on events in our lives.
To achieve the state of complete happiness, one has to practice on improving the state of life by:
1. Staying contended in life what you have been cribbing and grumbling never lead to happiness.
2. Staying focused on the current life instead of daydreaming of the good days or old days.
3. Stop blaming for something that went terribly wrong in life. Life is all about moving on. stop worrying and set new goals in life.
4. Being thankful to God for all the good things that you have in your life.
5. Having good people around you who can boost -up positivity in your life.
Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy or contentment. When people are successful, safe or lucky, they feel happiness.
Tolerance is being patient understanding and willing to accept the ideas of others. Tolerance is accepting others and appreciating difference and live together peacefully. Tolerance means that you accept other people’s opinions and preferences even when they live in a way that you disagree with. To be tolerant means that you accept other people’s opinions and preferences, even when they live in a way that you disagree with. Tolerance can be defined as the possession of a fair and objective perspective and attitude towards those people who are different races, religions, nations or have a set of opinions, beliefs and ideas.
Schools must teach children the right values. Tolerance is a significant one. In every society, we need tolerance and acceptance of religion, eating habits, culture. To be tolerant means that you accept other people’s opinion’s and preferences even when they live in a way that you disagree with. Tolerance is accepting differences. Tolerance plays an important part in promoting equality in school.
- Rudrani Ray is pursuing the Professional Learning Program at the Learning Forward Academy, this is the post after attending Session I of Joy Of Learning.
Post a Comment