Listen to the Podcast - Learning Forward Saturday 9th January 2021Episode #59: Sandeep Dutt in conversation with Hanna Dudich a teacher of English and a vice-principal at Taras Shevchenko Himnazia in Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine. She has been teaching for 20 years. She is a Country Lead and HundrED Ambassador, a PenPal Schools Ambassador, a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert, a Nearpod Certified Educator, a National Geographic Certified Educator, a Scientix Ambassador, a NAYTEA STEAM Ambassador, a SIMA Teachers Award 2020 recipient. In 2017 Hanna became a Global Teacher Award top 50 finalist and a Global Teacher Award Ambassador, which allowed her to connect with education leaders. Hanna shares how she grew up with limited resources, the role her teacher played in helping her explore the wider world in a country that was very much not connected with the world, tourist did not frequent Ukraine as they do today. She grew up doing a lot of reading and writing, got an opportunity to go on an exchange as a student and get a first-hand feel of what she describes as a 'culture shock'. Today with the world getting smaller due to better communication and use of technology, we can virtually experience how life and living differ in other countries. Hanna grew up with a teacher who had a great world view, they got magazines in English to read, listened to music in English and made penpals. Today she communicates with people with the use of Zoom, email and even travels. The idea of her teacher to invite visitors and the scant foreign tourist to the class for discovering how people live in other parts of the world may now seem alien!
- Responsibility and Cooperation - R P Devgan
- Nathan Strenge "I am passionate about Education...
- Responsibility commands Cooperation- Medley DGS
- RESPONSIBILITY and COOPERATION - Triumph DGS
- Responsibility and Co-operation - FLYERS DGS
- Responsibility & Cooperation- Magnets DGS
- Responsibility and Cooperation - Dynamic DGS
- India’s National Education Policy, 2020: Merging C...
- Simplicity and Trust - Visionary JMMS
- Simplicity and Trust- Tarang JMMS
- Simplicity and Trust - Achievers JMMS
- Simplicity and Trust - Aspiration JMMS
- Teaching Children Good Sportsmanship - Abhay Raj S...
- Exercise - Urvish Singh
- Technology - Shivani Rao
- BE POSITIVE - Byju Joseph
- खुद को समय अवश्य दीजिए - राजेश्वरी राठौड़
- Justin Blake "I am passionate about Education...
- Parakram Diwas 23rd January - Bharti Rao
- Humility - Manisha Deora
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में विद्यार्थियों का योगदान "-- उ...
- भारत की सामाजिक समस्या - Kusum Dangi
- Importance of Festivals in Our Life - Monika Vaishnav
- Alex Bell "I am passionate about Education..
- William N Bissell: Sandeep is a lifelong student o...
- Hanna Dudich "I am passionate about Education...
- Technology : A Boon - Jitendra Suthar
- ईमानदारी - जफ्फर खां
- Patience - Prerna Rathod
- साहस का जीवन में महत्व - Krishan Gopal
- Quality - Punita Chouhan
- Courage - Nikita Rajpurohit
- मन के हारे हार है,मन के जीते जीत - उर्मिला राठौड़
- Tomorrow is not today, Today is not yesterday - Sw...
- विज्ञान और मानव कल्याण - उस्मान गनी
- Fabindians Radio History Channel
- World Braille Day - Kusum Sharma
- William N Bissell “I am passionate about Education...
- Lakshya Datta "I am passionate about Education...
- Join Our Virtual Fireside Chat on 5th Jan 2021
- ▼ January (40)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (245)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)