Happiness is something that we can’t describe in words. It can only be felt from someone’s expression of a smile. Likewise, happiness is a signal or identification of good and prosperous life. Happiness is straightforward to feel and difficult to describe. Moreover, happiness comes from within, and no one can steal your happiness.
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Happiness and Tolerance - Dynamic Alphians
Every day we see and meet people who look happy from the outside, but deep down, they are broken and are sad from the inside. For many people, money is the main cause of happiness or grief. But this is not right. Money can buy you food, a luxurious house, a healthy lifestyle, servants, and many more facilities, but money can’t buy you happiness. And if money can buy happiness, then the rich would be the happiest person on the earth. But, we see a contrary image of the rich: they are sad, fearful, anxious, stressed, and suffering from various problems.
Happiness and Tolerance are like two sides of the same coin. For example, if we talk about the students and the teachers may face difficulty in applying them in their everyday lives. Tolerance is an important concept that helps people to live together peacefully. To be tolerant means that you accept other people’s opinions and preferences, even when they live in a way you disagree with. Tolerance also means that you don’t put your opinions above those of others, even when you are sure that you are right. Tolerant people show strength in that they can deal with different opinions and perspectives.
Freedom through tolerance
Tolerance doesn’t just make peaceful coexistence possible; another advantage is that being open to other ways of thinking can help with personal development. When you know more about different thinking and ideas from around the world, it will help you to understand the world better.
Teaching children about tolerance is the best gift that you can give them. Children shouldn’t grow up with feelings of hate and suspicion. Children who grow up with hate and jealously of others turn into unhappy people. Children who are forced to believe certain opinions will develop into people who aren’t free or independent thinkers. If children experience love and tolerance, they will grow up and lead a happy and peaceful life.
Dynamic Alphians at the Alpha Beta School Jaipur - Apoorva Jha, Neha Vijay, Vandana Khatri and Soniya Mordani
- ► 2022 (117)
- Peace and Freedom - Triumph DGS
- MarkSharks partners Learning Forward Academy
- Lavalina Sogani "I am passionate about Education...
- Hope and Friendship - Achievers JMMS
- A Spark of Anger - Punita Chouhan
- गलतियों को स्वीकार करना: कृष्ण गोपाल
- Hope and Friendship - Visionary JMMS
- Hope and Friendship - Aspiration JMMS
- एक दिन फोन के बिन: सुरेश सिंह नेगी
- Happiness and Tolerance - Smart Alphains
- Happiness and Tolerance - Invincible Alphians
- Happiness and Tolerance - Dynamic Alphians
- Happiness and Tolerance - Agile Alphians
- Simple Living and High Thinking - Bharti Rao
- World Health Day - Kusum Sharma
- A Revolution In Education - Kiran Bir Sethi & Sand...
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (245)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)