Saturday, July 24, 2021
Neelam Sharma, her incomplete dream...
Episode #87: Sandeep Dutt, in conversation with Neelam Sharma, her incomplete dream to join the Indian Army was fulfilled after contributing immensely to RIMC as a teacher and General BC Joshi Army Public School Deputy Head. Uttarakhand has been her home ever since. She has served at day and boarding school, almost two decades; she devoted most of her life’s career to one school at Jaipur, where she began her career as a teacher and moved up to shoulder the responsibilities of a Vice-Principal. Her students were always in awe of her and, to date, seek her life advice, making Neelam a fascinating personality. Her passion for teaching is exemplary and beyond words to most. It is said that “teaching is in her DNA, a family legacy”. Neelam’s upbringing has been at the prestigious Mayo College, Ajmer. Her clarity and humbleness reflect throughout when she declined an assignment for an administrative position in a boarding school. At the Sagar World School, Tijara gathered her details and excelled in all aspects with her vast and expansive experience. Moving on to head a school at Dehradun and finally the last inning as the Principal at Bhopal. She has travelled to several countries to earn and share an immense wealth of learning and experience. In the podcast, she mentions that being from a family of teachers, it was natural for her to become a teacher! Her father and family added to her growth as a passionate educator; she talks about how we need to adapt to help children learn; they must feel loved and respected, find good mentors and are brought up in an environment of trust and well-being.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/learningforward/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/learningforward/support
- पिता - पूजा जोशी
- Why go to school? - Veena Solanki
- Why you should join Learning Forward?
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Neelam Waldia
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding- Anubhuti Sharma
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Kirti Bisht
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Reah Sikand
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Mezhu Chopra
- पर-चिंतापूर्ण, सावधानीपूर्ण, संवेदना से भरा व्यवहा...
- Slooh Student Demo
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Jyoti Joshi
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Shalini Gurung
- Thoughtfulness and understanding - Ambika Gurung
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Asha Bhandari
- चिंताशीलता और समझदारी - Renu Raturi
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Sandhya Thadani
- सफलता और कड़ी मेहनत: आयशा टॉक
- Art Releases Stress - Richa Solanki
- देखभाल: राजेश्वरी राठौड़
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Dolly Pharasi
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Reena Gusain
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Rachna Bharrdwaj
- Be Your Own Motivation - Monika Vaishnav
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Sweta Thapli
- Thoughtfulness and understanding - Neelam Bhardwaj
- Thoughtfulness and Understanding - Bharti Dangwal
- Thoughtfulness and understanding - Parineeta Negi
- Be a Dreamer - Prakash Dangi
- Compassion - Bharti Rao
- Neelam Sharma, her incomplete dream...
- Pandemic Diaries - Every challenge is a Lesson Lea...
- World Day for International Justice, 17th July - K...
- NEED OF THE HOUR – to sensitize students: Brinda G...
- Young Rembrandts Drawing Program
- विचारों की आजादी ही सच्ची आजादी है: उर्मिला राठौड़
- जीवन मे अच्छे और बुरे लोगों की परख: उस्मान गनी
- अनुशासन: ज्योति सैन
- A Small Contribution to the Conservation of Enviro...
- Brain - Urvish Singh
- Self Awareness and Self Assurance - Swabhi Parmar
- Be A Dreamer - Prerna Rathod
- Unity And Caring - Nandini Arora
- Unity and Caring - Bhumika Vyas
- रूचि के अनुसार व्यवसाय: कृष्ण गोपाल दवे
- ▼ July (44)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (246)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (69)