There is no substitute for correct thinking when a difficult situation is in front of you. You think negatively but try to act according to the spiritual knowledge you have read. That will not make you successful in overcoming the situation. Also, your inner habits of creating thoughts of fear, pessimism, hopelessness and impatience will not reduce, although you may temporarily feel positive based on what you have read or learned.
Hope is important as it changes our negative thinking to positive. Hope is important in the classroom as it helps improve our self-esteem and confidence. Hope rises from expectations. The expectations we have created our hope. We expect to have a good day in school, creating our hope to have a good day.
Sometimes, to be positive, we can think of affirmations:
1. I am a soul full of all qualities and powers... I nourish each cell of my body with my qualities and powers, making my mind and body healthy and filled with positive energy... My complete positivity makes my immune system strong and my life long...
2. I am powerful and pure energy situated at the centre of the forehead...I radiate the beautiful white rays of my purity and power to my physical costume...My entire physical body is cleansed... All my body systems experience good health...
3. I am a soul with positive thoughts, feelings and attitudes, which make my aura beautiful and radiant...My aura influences my physical body to fill with beautiful vibrations...These vibrations always protect my body...
4. I radiate my vibrations of peace and stability to everything I eat and the medicines I take for my body...They absorb these vibrations and benefit my mind and body by making them healthy, happy and robust... I always attract positive health help at the right time and in the right way...
5. I am a blissful being, the child of God - The Ocean Of Bliss...My mental and emotional lightness influences my physical organs and makes them light and relaxed ... Others who meet me and see me get inspired to bring fun and health into their lives
Hope is when I think positive,
With my thoughts,
I just want to untie all the knots.
When hope is heard,
The hard times fly like a bird!
Even in my dream,
I think of hope's long stream.
The tough times shall pass,
As they soon break like glass.
Friends are something you never know about,
They are like your sibling, no doubt.
Rajam and Mani and their mischiefs,
But they ain't no thief.
They are friends who stay in sorrow,
But make you feel scared for tomorrow.
Yes, they will support you in nothing,
But they will prepare you for everything!
In a classroom, friends are essential,
They will never make you feel unimportant.
A company to make you smile,
A smile that will stretch a mile!
Here is my story full of positivity:
It was a happy morning; I felt blessed. I woke up and meditated. It was my first day of school, and I was so excited. It was not at all difficult for me. I made new friends. The teachers were fun, and I learned a lot of things. I played in the park and did my homework. I was smiling throughout the day and was positive.
When was the last time we smiled for an entire day with nothing going wrong? Today let us smile and be full of hope!