Write to award@IAYP.in or taw@IAYP.in for help.
Thank you for contributions to Steph Ball at "email@example.com "
1. What are your expectations in the lead up to the IGE?
2. Do you have any feedback or recommendations for the context and framework of the IGE?
3. What do you believe the purpose of the IGE is and the tangible outcomes that could result from such an event?
4. Do you have any recommendations for themes, and the workshops to come from these?
5. Do you have any feedback or recommendations for the Youth Forum which takes place during the IGE, including “what next” after the Youth Forum?
6. What are your expectations of the host country?
7. Do you have any recommendations on the selection process of delegates for the IGE?
8. Do you have any recommendations on how to improve the understanding of the Youth rep role? And the election process?
9. What do you expect after the event has taken place? E.g. activities/delegate/Youth Rep involvement
10. Any other comments?
For more inputs contact the National Office "firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you get started, feel free to look at the following videos that talk about the Award in general and also get perspectives and experiences of Award participants:
The Duke of Edinburgh's Award- International Award Film
The Duke of Edinburgh's Awards Australia-Web Promo
The International Award-Get Involved
Experiences that last a lifetime-Duke of Eds Australia
Share your Award experiences with a clear, high definition five to ten minute video. Upload your video on YouTube, save it as "your name_city_IAYP India_Video2010" and share the link with the Communications Team by September 30, 2010. You are welcome to simply send your CD to us too!